|previous article in this issue||next article in this issue|
Document Details :
Title: A Relevation Discourse of Jesus
Author(s): HEDRICK, Charles W.
Journal: Journal of Coptic Studies
Volume: 7 Date: 2005
This fragment belongs to a collection of fourteen fragments that came to the Cairo Coptic Museum in 1909 from the region of Antinoë in Upper Egypt. They were donated to the Coptic Museum by an antiquities dealer who had collected them from locals who lived in the area of ancient Antinoopolis, South of El-Minya. In 1976 Madam Samiha Abd El-Shaheed, later First Curator of Manuscripts at the Museum, placed them in five glass plates bearing the registry numbers 859-8631.